River Oaks covers 65 acres alongside the Saluda River on the border of Greenville and Anderson Counties. River Oaks Retreat Center offers outstanding recreational opportunities such as: basketball, volleyball, fishing, canoeing, lakeside waterslide & zipline, swimming pool & accommodations that would be ideal for a small group retreat or a large group conference.
50 primitive campsites lay beneath the shade of an oak
forest by the Saluda River. Enjoy the relaxing sounds of the river or hike through the nature trails. Cast your line in the Saluda River for bass, crappie, striper and trout. A six acre pond offers an abundance of bass, brim and
River Oaks features:
-sand volleyball pit
CANOE, KAYAK & FUNYAK
RENTALS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE TO
RIVER OAKS VISITORS.
The retreat center offers two meeting facilities:
- one with a capacity of 160
- Multi-purpose building with a capacity of 350
- Both serve as fine facilities for retreats and meetings.
Overnight accommodations at River Oaks:
- two, 2-bedroom chalets with kitchen facilities
- ten cabins with 24 bunk-beds each
- four spacious RV sites with full hook ups
- 50 primitive campsites
(River Oaks also offers a spacious dining
hall with a well-equipped kitchen.)
View Our Brochure: